Proper hearing protection is essential when working around loud tools or machinery. Stanley High Visibility Foam Earplugs feature an ultra-bright yellow and magenta color that allows for quick in-ear identification from afar. They also have an excellent Noise Reduction Rating of 32 to further ensure ear safety in even the loudest work environments.
These hi-vis earplugs have a very small profile which makes them well-suited to smaller ear canals, and the contoured T-shape allows for easy insertion and removal: another benefit for people with smaller ears. For larger ears, the foam is self-adjusting for a near universal fit. This makes Stanley Hi-Vis Earplugs a cost-effective choice as they can be used by almost anyone.
- HI-VIS COLORS: Vibrant yellow and magenta color scheme makes these hi-vis earplugs easily visible in the ear; also helps to prevent loss or misplacement
- EXCELLENT NOISE REDUCTION (NRR 32): Self-Adjusting foam expands to create a secure seal for excellent hearing protection in even the loudest environments
- IDEAL FOR SMALLER & LARGER EARS: Smaller earplug profile is ideal for smaller ear canals, but low pressure foam expands to fit virtually any ear canal
- SUPERIOR COMFORT: The contoured T-shape of the foam earplug allows for easy insertion and removal throughout the day
- PROMOTES GOOD HYGIENE: The smooth, soil-resistant, closed-cell foam skin helps prevent dirt build-up and promotes overall ear safety; 80-pack tube