Portable Winch's HPPE rope choker is a great accessory to use in combination with their skidding cone (PCA-1290), whether you are retrieving game or hauling felled trees! The PCA-1372 rope choker is made form high-performance polyethylene fibers (HPPE), some of the strongest and most solid fibers in the world. HPPE fiber cables have been used on boats and in industry for many years, and now Portable Winch Co. offers this same material in their choker chains! These chokers are made of HPPE fiber rope with a diameter of 10 mm and a minimum breaking strength of 69 kN. They are extremely light, solid, and durable. Three 6mm chain links and a 30 cm needle at the end allow them to be pushed under logs or into the opening of skidding cones and to attach to flat hooks. A splice forming a long eyelet at the other end is used to choke the load. These choker chains are a true pleasure to work with! A great accessory to use in combination with the skidding cone (PCA-1290), the pulling plate (PCA-1310) and the locking grab hook (PCA-1282), all available separately.
- Portable Winch Co. PCA-1372 HPPE Rope Choker Chain (10mm x 2.1)
- Materials: high-performance polyethylene fibers
- Specifications: 1.21 lb; 7' x 1/4"
- Minimum Breaking Strength: 69 kN
- A great accessory to use in combination with Portable Winch's skidding cone (PCA-1290), pulling plate (PCA-1310) and locking grab hook (PCA-1282).