The Notch Porta wrap is a lightweight and compact rope friction device designed for lowering heavy wood in a controlled manner. Designed by arborists Scott Prophet and Norm Hall in the early 90s and first introduced and manufactured exclusively by Notch, the Porta wrap has been proven a highly dependable and effective tool in sparing properties the damage inflicted by free-falling tree parts.
- Lightweight & compact rope friction device designed for lowering heavy wood in a controlled manner
- Highly dependable and effective tool
- Stainless-steel that will stand up to the worst heat, salt and humidity
- Tree-protection cap prevents gouging & disfiguring the tree
- For lines up to 9/16in or 14mm, weighs 4.25lbs, 2000lbs WLL.