The Forester Chainsaw Safety Kit Includes many items that will help keep a chainsaw operator safe.
The kit consists of:
- Forester Chainsaw Safety Vest:
When Safety is a must, the Forester™ Chainsaw Vest is what you need. Not only does this vest offer chainsaw protection over the shoulders, the safety green vest also meets ANSI 107-2015 Class 2 Standards. Whether you are working in the woods with others, or along the roadway, this vest provides the necessary visibility needed to be safe while cutting.
- Meets ANSI 107-2010 Class 2 Standard
- Durable 100% Polyester Front
- Heavy Duty Zipper
- Inner & Outer Pockets
- Forester Chainsaw Chap
- Featuring durable 1200 Denier Oxford outer material that provides extra protection while operating a chainsaw. The water- and oil-resistant chaps feature a sleek, lightweight design that offers superior comfort. 37in.L. Safety green color. Meets OSHA 1910.266 standards and ASTM F1897 standards for leg protection. UL listed.
Forester Safety Green Helmet With Shield
- Helmet with 6-point adjustable ratchet head suspension is comfortable and meets ANSI/CE Z89.1-2009 type 1, Class E, C and G requirements
- Wire mesh face protection screen meets ANSI Z87.1 basic impact requirements
- 21dB-rated ANSI-approved helmet muffs protect your ears from chainsaw noise and other loud machinery
- Clear safety glasses shield your eyes
- High-visibility safety orange color
- Forester Kevlar Backed Anti-vibe Chainsaw Gloves
- Gel padding in the palms drastically dampens the vibrations you feel from the chainsaw for more comfortable, extended use
- Cut-resistant Kevlar lining provides additional protection from cuts scratches and slivers for your hands and fingers
- Durable polyester/nylon construction with breathable spandex and goatskin with leather palms to handle the tough jobs
- Neoprene cuff with Velcro® closure provides a snug fit that keeps out the debris.
This Kit has a retail value of $149.95!