Forester Chain Saw Carbide Tooth 9" Brush Blade.
- A BURSH CUTTER BLADE IS NECESSARY - They are sharp and strong enough to deal with the overgrown brush that a trimmer or even a lawn mower has a hard time with. They are also a safer alternative when cutting weed and brush close to fence lines.
- 9’ FORESTER CARBIDE TIPPED GRASS/BRUSH BLADE – With a 1" Arbor and 20mm Bushing, this blade will fit on MOST straight shaft trimmers and brush cutters with 30cc engines and larger.
- HIGH QUALITY METAL METERIAL - Made of heavy duty, heat and rust resistance material. It is durable and has a long service life, anti-corrosion.
- GREAT PERFORMANCE - The blade has 20 Teeth; the Max Speed is 10,000 RPM. Ideal for cutting large brush, weeds, thorns and small trees. Perfect to keep your garden tidy and clean.
- WARNING – Supper fast cut rate. Please keep in mind that all safety gear should be used.