Specifically designed to reduce the effort required to cut tough tree and shrub branches, this durable Fiskars pruner includes an easy to use ratchet design. Simply insert the branch between the blade and anvil and squeeze, the ratchet design compounds force with a few squeezes to power through branches up to 3/4-inch without straining your hand. A fully hardened, precision ground blade stays sharp and a low friction blade coating makes every cut easier, prevents the blade from gumming up with sap and debris and helps the blade resist rust. For lasting value, this pruner's tough design features a steel exoskeleton and a rugged Dura Frame handle. Includes an easy open lock to protect the blades and a lifetime warranty.
- Ideal for cutting tough stems and branches up to 3/4-inch diameter
- Ratchet design automatically compounds force with a series of easy squeezes for maximum cutting power with very little effort
- Fully hardened, precision ground steel anvil blade stays sharp, even through heavy use
- Low friction coating helps the blade glide through wood, prevents the blade from gumming up with sap and debris and helps the blade resist rust
- Includes a steel exoskeleton, a rugged Dura Frame handle and a lifetime warranty